|Date:||20th May 2017|
|Time:||10:00 pm - 2:00 am|
|Address:||Stables Market Chalk Farm Road|
Twisted Circus takes over Shaka Zulu every Saturday!
Twisted Circus (@TwistedCircusUK) is a huge national party previously hosted at iconic locations such as Indio o2 & Bloomsbury Ballroom. More than just a party, our weird and wonderful circus acts perform throughout the night and shape your evening to anything our imagination can conceive! 15mins of Entertaining performances take place 3 times every Saturday from fire breathers to contortionists, the acts combine to create a truly twisted party experience*.
Located in the Stables Market in Camden and based over two floors, Shaka Zulu is the perfect place to spend your Saturday night. The DJs play the best of House, Funky House, Commercial R&B and Club Classics.
Twisted Circus is a must for anyone looking for something a bit different this Saturday!
*entertainment / performances throughout the night. Subject to change and vary from week to week.
Dress code: Smart | Shoes and Shirt. Ladies High Heels.
I.D: Required for all Guests attending
Tables Packages Available:
Reserved Table in the Main Club (Seats 7-10)
2 x Finlandia 70cl Vodka Served With Choice of Two Mixers
Reserved Table In The Main Club (Seats 7-10)
2 x Bottles of Grey Goose Vodka Served With Choice of Two Mixers
1 x Bottle Prosecco
VODKA BLASTER: £560.00*
Reserved VIP Dance Floor Table in the Main Club (Seats 7-10)
Grey Goose Magnum Vodka Served With Choice of Four Mixers (Excluding Energy Drink)
75cl Vodka Cocktail Jug
THE GODFATHER: £750*
Reserved VIP Table in the Main Club (Seats 10+)
Grey Goose Magnum Vodka Served With Choice of Four Mixers (Excluding Energy Drink),
Perrier Jouet Rose & Perrier Jouet Grand Brut Magnum Champagne Served With Fresh Strawberries,
50cl Ocho Tequila With Fresh Lime & Monkey Brother Sharing Cocktail
THE GODFATHER II – £1,000.00
Grey Goose Vodka Magnum served with mixer (excluding energy drink)
Perrier Jouet Rose and Perrier Jouet Grand Brut Magnum Champagne served with fresh strawberries
50cl Ocho Tequila with fresh lime
Monkey Brother Sharer Cocktail
10 raspberry lemondrop shots and six Playboy energy drinks
THE GODFATHER III – £2,000.00
Grey Goose 1.75ltr Vodka served with any mixers Perrier Jouet Belle Epoque 2004 Rose Magnum Champagne served with fresh fruit and six Playboy energy drinks
*N.B. ALL TABLE DEALS ON SATURDAY DO NOT INCLUDE ENTRY COVER. Club tables are usually available from 10.00pm.
Guests may choose their own drinks should they prefer a minimum spend table. £50 deposit required to confirm a table booking and the balance is payable on the night.
Contact Event Manager Van to Book Guest list & Table areas
Mob / Whatsapp: 07723387032
For Guest list please text / whatsapp the names to Event manager
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR TICKET PURCHASES
1. This ticket entitles the ticket holder to a single entrance until midnight, after which a surcharge will be required.
2. It is advised to arrive 2200 to avoid queuing times.
3. Only guests with table reservations entitled to a jump the queue.
4. On arrival to the club bring your E-mail confirmation and the card used to purchase the tickets. Once you reach the front of the queue your information will be checked off by the door host for entrance.
5. The ticket holder must adhere to the venues entrance guidelines (age “over 18s”, dress code, intoxication, gender balance etc.) for full details contact the event manager or check http://www.xclusivetouch.co.uk.
6. Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in refusal of admission.
7. Entertainment and acts may be subject to change.
8. Refunds will not be issued if the ticket holder is refused admission for failure to adhere to the venues entrance guidelines.
9. Refunds will only be issues should the event be canceled.
2,273 followers 135 reps
FOLLOWING YOU’RE A REP LIST EVENT
Xclusive touch is a Pr company who organise weekly parties and celebrity events across London’s finest nightclubs. Via this website and our contact details you can add names to the guest list or reserve tables to attend these events. The brand was founded in late 2006 by Robbie, Julian and Van.